High Mobility G270
The G270 High Mobility vehicle includes all the excellent properties from the previous G-class models. A strong engine along with the automatic gearbox performs extremely well in difficult terrain. Mobility is improved greatly with the 37” wheels with benefits such as better traction and flotation, softer ride and higher distance to exploding objects. This will increase the mission success probability. Deflation and inflation is carried out in really short time by dual valve system and access to a large volume of compressed air.
Arctic Trucks modifications further improve the survivability and mobility by adding new capacities.
A number of smart solutions take the advantage of already existing capacities such as large integrated compressed air tanks in the frame structure, fixation of portable winch front and rear, integration of extra fuel tank, etc. The rear seats can be exchanged with TUV approved, foldable and swivelling seats with an integrated safety belt system, allowing a greater usage of the rear compartment.
The vehicle can be delivered with several protection solutions according to STANAG 4569 as an option.
The sand coloured paint is easily removable and contains excellent IR properties. The removable paint can be delivered in different colours, allowing a quick transformation and adaption to a different enviroment/operation without having the vehicle undergoing a full paint job.
Integration of CCIS, fixation systems and other capacities is done as required by the customer.
Modifications can be done on vehicles already owned by the customer, as well as on new G class vehicles.
For more detailed information please contact us at
- Engine: 2685cc, 5 cylinders in line, CDI
- Filtration: Extra heavy-duty fuel and air filtration
- Gearbox: 5-speed automatic
- Transfer case: H/L on the move
- Differential locks: 100% front and rear with central differential
- Brakes front/rear: Disc/drum
- Tyres front/rear: 37x12.50R17
- Rim: Hutchinson 17x8.5 split rim
- Run Flat: Hutchinson VFI
- Suspension front/rear: Heavy-duty coil springs
- Shock absorbers: Heavy-duty with extended oil reservoir
- Length: 4770mm approx.
- Width: 1950mm
- Height: 2100mm (+170mm for roofrack)
- Length: 4770mm approx.
- Wheelbase: 2850mm
- Ground clearance: 400mm under belly
- Fuel tank: 2 ea, 96+65 litres
- Light equipment:
- Xenon extra headlamps
- Remote controlled searchlight
- Additional high mounted reverse lights
- 4 x sides faced working lights
- IR lights
- Black out capacity
- Compressed air:
- Large integrated tank volume and waterproof compressor
- EL: 24V / 12V dual generators
- Power outlets as requested